Yeppon was born in 2011 and step by step it has become one of the best known e-commerce platforms in Italy and, since then, 300,000 Italians have granted us their trust that we repay every day by offering 350,000 innovative and competitive products together with simple services. , flexible and intuitive. We have done a lot but not enough: we are confident that we can continue offering even more products, services and jobs, convinced that being "Made in Italy" also represents a different way of doing business at the center of which there is the person even before the customer.
1. All new Products sold on the Site are covered by the Legal Guarantee of Conformity provided for by art. 128-135 of the Consumer Code ("Legal Guarantee"). The used and refurbished Products are covered by the Legal Guarantee of Conformity provided for by art. 128-135 of the Consumer Code, but the duration of the warranty is reduced to 1 (one) year (instead of 2 years as required by the aforementioned articles for new products).2. The Legal Guarantee is reserved for consumers. Therefore, it applies only to Customers who have made a purchase on the Site for purposes unrelated to any entrepreneurial, commercial, craft or professional activity carried out.3. Blass is liable to the consumer for any lack of conformity existing at the time of delivery of the product and which occurs within two years of such delivery (except for used and refurbished products, as written above). The lack of conformity must be reported to the seller, under penalty of forfeiture of the guarantee, within two months from the date on which it was discovered. Unless proven otherwise, it is assumed that the lack of conformity that occurs within six months of delivery of the products already existed on that date, unless this hypothesis is incompatible with the nature of the product or with the nature of the lack of conformity. Starting from the seventh month following the delivery of the product,4. In order to take advantage of the Legal Guarantee, the Customer must therefore first provide proof of the date of purchase and delivery of the goods. it is therefore advisable for the Customer, for the purposes of this proof, to keep the purchase receipt, as well as the DDT or any other document that can certify the date of the purchase (for example the credit card statement or bank statement).5. Any faults or malfunctions caused by accidental events or by the Customer's responsibility or by a use of the product that does not conform to its intended use and / or to the provisions of the technical documentation attached to the product are excluded from the scope of the Legal Guarantee.6. In the event of a lack of conformity duly reported within the terms, the Customer has the right: primarily, to free repair or replacement of the goods, at his choice, unless the requested remedy is objectively impossible or excessively burdensome compared to the other;
PROFESSIONALS AND COMPANIES
What does it mean to be enabled? Thanks to Yeppon Professional you can have a series of advantages and promotions reserved for business customers only:
- Prices of products shown without VAT
- Automatic invoice for each purchase
- Exclusive discounts reserved for professionals
- Dedicated promotional campaigns
Joining Yeppon Professional is not binding, and you can decide in total freedom whether to return to the classic version of the site.